IFA - Financial Planning Consultant - Oxfordshire, Oxford, OX1 1
£60K basic salary + outstanding commission opportunity and career progression to Director
Our Oxford based client is seeking a fully qualified and experienced IFA to join their Financial Services company. This is NOT a MORTGAGE advisers positions nor a Bancassurance position.
We are only taking applications from candidates who have worked independently and who have sold numerous products. Tied consultants will be unsuccessful. This is for an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA)
The Financial Planning Division provides an excellent financial planning and advice service to individuals, families and small to medium-sized companies. The comprehensive service provides assistance and advice in all areas of financial planning, including: personal financial planning, lifetime cashflow analysis, retirement planning (before, at and after), investment planning, tax planning, inheritance planning, protection planning.
The role involves developing business leads from internal and external referrers, preparing comprehensive financial plans with the support of the paraplanners, advising clients on products and services available, ensuring they are aware of and understand those that best meet their needs, and selling the service accordingly with a view to maintaining and developing a long-term relationship with that client.
Role and Responsibilities:
Provide a full range of independent financial advice and, by law, offer clients the most suitable advice and access to the most appropriate products and services.
Contact clients and set- up meetings, normally within the office environment
Conduct in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
Analyse information and prepare plans best suited to clients' individual requirements briefing the paraplanner staff accordingly and working with them to construct comprehensive financial plans
Design financial strategies for clients based on long-term, serviced-based provision of advice based on a proper understanding of our clients proposition.
- Assist clients to make informed decisions
- Research information from various sources, including providers of financial products
- Liaise with paraplanner and administration staff, working within the processes of the firm and, where necessary, dealing directly with insurance and investment companies and service providers
- Liaise with solicitors
- Independent financial adviser Experience ONLY
- IFP Membership and current CFPCM licence
- QCF Level 4 qualified
- Fully authorised to provide full range of financial advice within an independent advisory environment
- Experience working within a fee based environment
- Understanding and experience of working within a professional discipline environment
- Proven ability to generate new business introductions within a legal and accountancy environment
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply in the first instance to this advertisement to receive a full job description and an immediate call in confidence.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />