• Monitoring of situations that may occur on servers, applications, network devices and/or SAP instances using monitoring tools. Responding to those situations within a defined timeframe and creating incident tickets using a ticketing tool.
• Dispatching created incident tickets to other members within the team or other teams to work towards resolution within a specific timeframe.
• A good understanding of incident, change and problem management processes, escalation procedures and support contracts that have been agreed.
• Communicating with other groups within the T-Systems organisation and externally using the telephone, email and other forms of communication.
• Working on a shift system to enable T-Systems to support customers on a 24/7 basis 365 days of the year which will include night and day shifts, weekends and public holidays.
• Train and mentor people who have less experience about the ICT Operator responsibilities.
• Communication directly with the customer using Lync