Welcome to Crossover
Hybris Senior Developer - $120K
We are looking for career problem solvers to join our team of software specialists working with the Hybris platform to deliver eCommerce web applications. If you thrive in fast-paced, interactive environments, this job is for you.
As a Hybris Developer you will be responsible for the development and support of flagship websites on the Hybris e-commerce platform. You will ideally have experience in Java/JEE and e-commerce technologies and be well versed in delivering and supporting technical solutions.
BORN Group lives at the intersection of content and commerce. We are a 700+ person full service digital commerce agency delivering enterprise scale commerce solutions to fortune ranked companies across the globe. We have offices and presences in more than 10 countries around the world. We provide solutions integration for Hybris, SFCC, Magento, SAP, Big Commerce, Shopify Plus and more Commerce platforms.
Learn more at Link megjelenítése
Crossover is partnering with Born Group to hire and manage top global talent and will help you along the application process.
- Requirement gathering, analysis and implementation of technical solutions
- Understanding the current Hybris system implementation and customisations
- Researching and analysis of new features and functionality
- Overseeing upgrades and releases
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing issues
- Promoting best practices in Java and Hybris
- Spring (MVC, IOC)
- Eclipse, Ant/Maven
- Version control (SVN, GIT)
- Continuous Integration
- Relational database (SQL, MySQL)
- Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Broad understanding of e-commerce websites and has proficient overall product knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience.
- Demonstrates full responsibility for accepted tasks and therefore demonstrates a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency.
Location: Global (remote)
Work hours: 40 hours per week
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
Are you up for the challenge?
Crossover is an equal opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
IT / Informatika > Programozó, Rendszerfejlesztő, Webmester
Mérnök / Műszaki > Mérnök
Távmunka / Otthoni munka
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|