hungarian business development representative
Are you a native Hungarian speaker? Do you enjoy corporate communication? Would you like to be part of an awarded, really promising company which have "welcomed" more than 600,000 travelers across 28 destinations worldwide and contribute to their growth p
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Are you a native Hungarian speaker? Do you enjoy corporate communication? Would you like to be part of an awarded, really promising company which have "welcomed" more than 600,000 travelers across 28 destinations worldwide and contribute to their growth plan?
Our client is working on expanding Hotel and B&B partners network in Hungary and we are now looking for a Hungarian speaking Business Development Representative based in Athens / Greece, who will identify growth opportunities, manage an efficient sales funnel and launch new partnerships faster than anybody else!
Will you be the one who turns this vision into reality? If you think so, then go ahead and
apply now online!
The responsibilities of a Hungarian Business Development Representative will be:
● Generate new business opportunities and manage pipelines
● Outbound communication from an existing list to identify potential leads
● Organize sales calls, web demos and online sales meetings
● Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
● Share best practices and make recommendations to increase efficiency and effectiveness in partnerships closing
● Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly KPIs
● Participate actively in the preparation and handling of negotiations with potential partners
● Work side by side with the international team in everyday operations
Elvárások / Requirements
A successful Hungarian Business Development Representative will ideally have 1-2 years of experience in sales/telesales and customer relationship, most preferably in Travel & Tourism. A sound understanding of the region, customer behavior and a keen interest in developing this knowledge would be definitely a plus. More precisely:
● Native level in Hungarian among with advanced English knowledge
● 1-2 years experience in Sales, ideally in Travel / Hotel or Hospitality industry is a competitive advantage
● Strong phone presence
● Proven influencing and negotiation skills and active listening
● Team player with a desire to develop new skills and reach his / her full potential
● Result-driven with an entrepreneurial spirit
Amit kínálunk / Offer
What’s in it for you as a Hungarian Business Development Representative?
● Attractive salary
● Competitive bonus scheme
● Vibrant and fresh work environment near the beautiful and historic Acropolis
● Other benefits (e.g. wfh, HR initiatives, team events)
● Stable working hours
● Indefinite contract