Flowserve is looking for
who is responsible for the local delivery and execution of HR programs and policies as well as providing day-to-day HR support for people managers in Debrecen, Hungary.
Working closely with Centers of Expertise and Regional Service Delivery, HR representative contributes to resolution of operations HR transactions support, labor issues, which require professional-level consulting and decision making skills. Collaborate with HR Business Partners to ensure workforce planning and human capital management initiatives specific to a platform or business unit are deployed locally.
- Facilitate talent acquisition process for Hungary.
- Manage requisition workflow including accuracy/quality of position descriptions, appropriate titling/leveling assignment, and overall data accuracy.
- Partner with talent acquisition resources to fill open positions with high-quality candidates; support the hiring process via interviews, offer generation/approval, and escalation of hard-to-fill requisitions.
- Develop hiring manager capabilities in selection tools/processes to enable the best hiring decisions possible. Contribute to selection process for managerial/other key hiring decisions.
- Support integration of new comers, facilitate induction programs.
- Execute complex transactions and quality control. Take ownership and continually review processes, documentation and content.
- Coach employees and managers on performance/personnel issues and dispute resolution
- Approve written employee actions including performance improvement plans and progressive disciplines; seek additional review from Center of Expertise and Legal as needed
- Investigate grievances/complaints related to disciplinary actions, protect confidentiality and sensitivity of investigation details.
- Support site-level employee engagement initiatives including survey participation; drive employee and manager accountability for plans to monitor and improve engagement.
- Provide initial counsel to managers regarding compensation (e.g., pay adjustment, promotion, etc.) and benefits requests (e.g., expatriate relocation/perquisites); escalate to the appropriate HR and business leaders for final approval.
- Counsel Managers on deployment of CPP process, and influence improved compliance and effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with Performance Culture objectives, actively encouraging robust performance differentiation with supported managers.
- Deliver COE-supplied training content specified by Corporation, or other programs as directed in support of approved location/platform initiatives.
- Propose/Review termination requests for compliance with required company process, and to ensure effective management of risks.
- Responsible for all labor documentation processing in line with local labor requirements, involving outsourcing support.
- Demonstrates understanding of HR policies and practices, labor requirements.
- Have good understanding of balance between labor requirements and business targets.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and initiatives exercising sound judgment and flexibility.
- Strong HR generalist experience more than 5 years in international company.
- Strong Interpersonal skills: ability to work cross functionally in a matrix organization.
- Ability to use online HR tools and softwares, extract and analyze data and present data-based solutions and recommendations to stakeholders.