Human Resources Assistant
Human Resources Office
Starting date: As soon as possible
Full Or Part Time: Full-Time
Application deadline: Open until filled
The Human Resources Office (HRO) of the Central European University is seeking for a human resources assistant. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated with excellent organizational skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintaining an efficient, accurate and up to date filing system, including archiving of records as appropriate;
- Liaising with recruitment partners;
- Administration of recruitment procedures (posting ads, correspondence, organizing interviews etc.);
- Maintaining and updating Infosys database;
- Administration of contracts (compile tables, inform key persons about the status of the contracts, organizing the signing procedure);
- Preparation of statistics and lists;
- Reporting faculties to FIR;
Competences required Qualifications:
- Administrative experience within an office;
- Highly motivated with excellent organizational skills;
- Structured and flexible way of thinking;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Able to work under own initiative and not requiring day to day supervision;
- Attention to detail ;
- High level computer literacy and advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Hungarian;
- Experience with Infosys database is an advantage.
Commensurate with experience. However, we offer a competitive salary, as well as a dynamic and international academic environment.
This is a full time position for a fixed term of two year (maternity leave replacement) with the possibility of further extension.
How to apply?
Applicants need to submit:
- Cover letter,
Please send your complete application package to:
including job code in subject line: 2016/021
CEU is an equal opportunity employer.