IT Business Analyst
Be a part of a brand new start-up, under the financially safe umbrella of OTP Group. The subsidiary will enter into a constantly growing digital market.
We are looking for a BI Analyst who could translate information from big data into the language of business.
We need a professional specialist with business focus, who is able to make business recommendations based on available data.
You will responsible for:
- Create, analyze, and deploy analytics solutions through business intelligence
- Act as a subject matter expert on reporting layers of all analytics scenarios
- Recommend and implement process and reporting improvements for Commercial, IT, Product, and Marketing departments
- Prototype, define and develop data solutions and tools, and visualisation scenarios
- Participate in the Analytics and IT Change management cycles
- Consult in identification, development, and continued maintenance of approved reporting and analytics toolset
- Participate in the reporting governance process, ensuring only appropiate reports and metrics are published and available to users, and that they appropiately validated and documented
- Work with C level stakeholders to manage corporate metrics and maintain one version of truth throughout the corporation
Direct Stakeholder support:
- Participate in the incident management process to ensure high level responsiveness to requests
- Develop training materials such as quick reference guides, recorded sessions, and any other method required for training scenarios
- Train users on appropiate use of data with analytics
- Provide expertise to all analytics stakeholdersas a reporting / analytics tool, data, process and reporting expert across Product / CRM and BI reporting toll environment
You are the best candidate, if you have:
- B.S in Computer Science, MIS, Accounting, Finance, Business or related scientific applications
- 3+ years strong experience in Reporting and Creating Dashboards
- Strong experience working with IT Teams, and Business Intelligence and Data warehousing tools.
- Self-starter with the ability to learn new tools, systems, and processes quickly
- Strong communicational, interpersonal, and time managmenet skills
- Knowledge and expertise in various Business Intelligence tools
- Fluent in English
What are we offer:
- An opportunity for you to take a crucial role in building a new venture for one of the region’s most established multinational company
- Competitive compensation package
- Steep learning curve
- Start-up environment with the ability to grow professionally