We are looking for a
to join our continuously growing team. In this role, you will work across various disciplines in Market Research. You will create custom projects using several programming platforms and keep close contact with our clients from all parts of the world.
You may be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have a degree or experience in IT, economics, sociology, finance or a similar/related field
- Are familiar with databases
- Have good analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Are able to work independently
- Are able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Can proactively share your ideas with our clients/colleagues
- Are willing to learn and constantly develop
- Live in or surround by Debrecen
Main responsibilities include:
- Creating online surveys by using DataExpert’s specialised toolkits
- Supporting your colleagues with ad-hoc based programming requests
- Preparing data for analysis
- Keeping contact with client representatives
We believe in the following three values:
- Your results matter.
- All our projects have visible results that we can all be proud of; all of our colleagues take part in our success story.
- You will be a member of a young and supportive team and can have flexible working hours.
- Trainings and personal development.
- At DataExpert we all have our personal development plan of hard and soft skills. On average, each person spends 5 hours on trainings per month, which is the highest any company offers in Debrecen.
- If you are ambitious and get results, you will have the possibility of growing and fast tracking within the role.
- See the global business world.
- You will get the opportunity to participate in diverse and challenging multi-country projects and to use the latest Market Research technologies.
- Our customers are international corporations, international travel to meet with clients is part of our company culture. We invite our colleagues to travel abroad regularly to attend international meetings, conferences, exhibitions and events to build personal relationships with our partners.
- We also have visits from our partners in our office for meetings.
- Every day we are communicating with our foreign partners - via email and in online meetings.
In addition to these we offer:
- Business English learning opportunity
- Community programmes throughout the year
About the company:
In 2022, DataExpert is celebrating its 15th anniversary and currently employs about 60 people. We provide technology solutions and support for data-driven decision-making, mainly in two sectors: Market Research and Business Intelligence. The core of our services is built on data collection, analysis, and visualization, however, our services are further complemented by custom development, graphic design work, and statistical analysis. DataExpert is offering unique end-to-end solutions for clients from all around the world.