At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. At Diehl Aviation, an efficient and dedicated network of aviation experts constantly develops and produces the state of the art in avionics systems, cabin elements and cabin lighting – from high-quality composite components, cabin fittings and electronics in commercial aircraft to highly integrated bathrooms and galleys. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
Support Engineer (Debrecen)
Your tasks would be:
- Checking REACH & RoHS conformity of mechanical components
- Checking drawings and documentations
- Keeping in touch with German engineering
- Database management (SAP)
- Create Change Requests
- Maintenance of technical documentation
Requirements of the application:
- Good communication skills in English OR in German
- University degree in technical field
- Ability to work independently and precisely
- Willingness to do repetitive tasks
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of 3D CAD softwares (Catia V5, Autodesk Inventor, Solid Edge)
- SAP knowledge
- Experience in Electronics Manufacturing
- Basics of materials science
Interested? Apply now by uploading your English CV through the link below!