At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
Develop the leading technology of tomorrow, together with us.
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. At Diehl Aviation, an efficient and dedicated network of aviation experts constantly develops and produces the state of the art in avionics systems, cabin elements and cabin lighting – from high-quality composite components, cabin fittings and electronics in commercial aircraft to highly integrated bathrooms and galleys. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
Specialist Engineer (Debrecen)
Your tasks would be:
- Developing solutions in the form of Tools and Macros as well as automated engineering workflows with the goal of efficient process design
- Consideration of field reports, technical constraints as well as customer specific product and platform requirements
- Technical documentation for individual modules/macros
- Checking the function and accuracy of the links and results of the modules/macros
- Maintenance and bugfix of modules/macros
Requirements of the application:
- Experience in standardization/digitization of processes and platform management
- " View" for automation potentials
- Good knowledge of development processes, CAD and PDM systems
- Interaction of CAD & PDM
- You have knowledge in
- Programming → VBA, CATScript, MySQL
- Product design → design CATIA; parametric design, PowerCopies, master models
- Good English (German is an advantage), ability to work in a team, good communication skills and experience in project management
Apply now by uploading your English CV!