At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. At Diehl Aviation, an efficient and dedicated network of aviation experts constantly develops and produces the state of the art in avionics systems, cabin elements and cabin lighting – from high-quality composite components, cabin fittings and electronics in commercial aircraft to highly integrated bathrooms and galleys. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
Customer Order Desk Administrator (Debrecen)
Your tasks would be:
- Offer and order management (including claims)
- Order tracking, document management through customer relationship processes
- Proactive customer communication and response to customer requests
- Ensuring customer deadlines through internal coordination in cooperation with the necessary departments
- Clarification of open invoices with the customer
- Working time in shifts, from 06:00 or until 18:00, core time 08:00-16:00, in accordance with Material team
- 24/7 on call duty
- Travel to home sites for training and team building purposes
- University degree or min. 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Fluent written and verbal English language skills
- A good level of German knowledge is an advantage
- Experience with ERP systems
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple task and assignments independently as well as working in teams
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
Interested? Apply now by uploading your English CV through the link below!