At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
WHAT ROLE WILL YOU PLAY IN OUR TEAM
We are looking for and experienced professional for Global Business Enablement, our division responsible for providing financial and analytical support for E&PS activities at ExxonMobil. The Business Enablement Analyst will support with controlling activities to facilitate coordination and ensure financial compliance.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Coordinates with Facilities and Project Managers for annual Planning & Budgeting / Financial & Operating compilation
- Ensures financial compliance with contractual terms and Purchase-to-Pay process execution
- Provides analytical support to Service Provider (SP) to include work order stewardship, cost tracking, allocation to Business Unit and stewardship / forecasting
- Knowledgeable and able to work with reporting and stewardship systems and analytics tools
- Safeguards Service Provider (SP) support and reviews SP submissions for compliance with contract
- Conducts ad-hoc analysis of financial/stewardship data in response to requests from internal or external sources
- Interacts with other ExxonMobil organizations while monitoring process status, document issues/questions and promoting consistency and standardization
ABOUT YOU: SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant College / University degree
- Experience with contract administration and budget planning, preparation and stewardship activities
- Strong analytical, coordination/planning and reporting skills
- Sound decision making and business judgment and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, adapt to time pressures, and changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to develop successful working relationships with emphasis on collaboration and communication
- Self-motivated thriving for constant improvement, adapt to time pressures, and changing priorities
- Strong computing skills e.g. MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook); SAP working experience is an advantage
- Attractive salary & benefits package
- Long term career perspective & range of opportunities at one of the largest companies in the world
- Variety of benefits supporting your health & wellbeing (e.g. life insurance, private health insurance contribution, private pension fund contribution)
- Flex Your Day opportunity, providing flexibility around where and when you work
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Programs for parents & wellness elements (e.g. refreshments, ergo stretch breaks)
- Inspiring and diverse working teams
- Interesting, stimulating work environment in an international atmosphere
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance