At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
WHAT ROLE WILL YOU PLAY IN OUR TEAM
We are looking for and experienced professional for Global Business Enablement, our division responsible for providing financial and analytical support for E&PS activities working towards a better future for everyone at ExxonMobil. The Programs Support Coordinator will assist with providing oversight for our global commercial and environmental programs to facilitate coordination and ensure compliance with corporate and legal requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Coordinates with Commercial and Environmental teams for annual Planning & Budgeting / Financial & Operating compilation and supports with annual BAR stewardship processes and data collection
- Provides oversight for USA Environmental Reimbursement process, fixed asset tracking and verification and accumulates the annual Certified Financial Assurance for the Environmental portfolio (CFA)
- Ensures compliance with Corporate and E&PS-specific Business Controls and OIMS requirements and supports teams with accurate data maintenance and optimization activities
- Oversees lease activities between third party vendor and NOSS organizations and helps NOSS maintenance portfolio verifying monthly utility invoices and NOSS lease contracts
- Assists Portfolio Managers with Safe and Secure activities
- Supports commercial organization on real estate auctions and regions as future programs are developed
- Interacts with other ExxonMobil organizations while identifying and implementing best practices to ensure ongoing continuous improvement and optimizations is achieved
ABOUT YOU: SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant College / University degree
- Experience with contract administration planning and business analysis
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with attention to details
- Sound decision making, business judgment and problem-solving skills
- High Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, adapts to time pressures, and changing priorities
- Creates ownership and commitment to initiatives, resulting in impact across the global organization
- Demonstrated ability to develop successful working relationships with emphasis on collaboration
- Long term career perspective
- Flex Your Day opportunity, providing flexibility around where and when you work
- Pleasant atmosphere with inspiring and diverse working teams
- Interesting, stimulating work environment in an international environment
- Opportunities for job specific and broader career development trainings
- Variety of activities to support your health