Analytics Product Owner
At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
Our Global Business Center (GBC) in Budapest was established in 2004. Our diverse and multinational workforce of ~2,000 fellow colleagues has been powering ExxonMobil’s global businesses ever since. We are proud to work in an inclusive, safe, and vibrant work environment and we are aiming to provide an exciting, long term career to all our employees. We develop together, we grow together. Proudly awarded as Responsible employer of the year and received an award for Diverse workplace and award for Ergonomic program.
WHAT ROLE YOU WILL PLAY IN OUR TEAM
In the commercial career field we deploy commercial opportunities, build key relationships and shape our business strategies through insights & analysis. In Budapest, the commercial career field is represented by Product Solutions, Upstream and Environmental & Property Solutions.
We are looking for Analytics Product Owner in our growing Fuels and Lubes Digital team to maximize business value provided by the analytics products we are developing to the customer.
Analytics PO professionals will collaborate with various technology, project teams and business stakeholders to lead efforts to build analytical awareness and integrate business knowledge through the use of analytics data models and applications to support the generation of accurate and relevant business insights.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Leverages analytical and business intelligence skills to translate business requirements into data models / visualizations / user stories for effective insight generation and enablement of business processes.
- Proactively engage with business to define, prioritize and communicate requirements and align on improvement opportunities where analytics can bring value to the business. Drive improvement opportunities via analytics and drive usage and value capture
- Provide guidance to users on available analytics products to work effective use of internal and external data sets and avoid non-sustainable local solutions
- Interface with IT as a product owner in an agile environment. Define product roadmap, prioritize the backlog and empower system of delivery team to deliver accordingly.
- Support the business on knowledge management and training on analytics toolsets. Foster a culture of continuous learning and improvements.
- Measure how the product is meeting the outcome- Monitor/support/enhance capability and effectiveness of Power User Network and create excitement and shape demand in the user community for the analytics practice
- Project Support - owns analytics requirements on behalf of the business; participates in project design workshops and UAT with development team
ABOUT YOU: SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree in with Business/Economics/ Technical field
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast paced environment/multinational company
- Excellent verbal communication in English, very strong interpersonal skill, good influencing and persuasion skills
- Willingness for continuous professional development and improvements
- Experience in project management, with Agile work management tools, frameworks and change management is an advantage
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life. ExxonMobil Hungary offers a variety of benefits to support and protect your health and financial wellbeing.
Currently ExxonMobil offers from Day 1:
- Premium+: Annual bonus to recognize active service with ExxonMobil on top of your competitive pay.
- Flex Your Day opportunity - providing flexibility around where and when you work
- Private Health insurance and Employee assistance Program
- Life insurance
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
- Wellness programs with a wide range of activities including ergo breaks, ergonomics support, office yoga, massage and much more!
Currently ExxonMobil offers those with continued employment:
- Voluntary Pension Fund (after 3 months of employment)
- Cafeteria (after 3 months of employment)
- Service Awards (at key service anniversary milestones)