Visual Merchandiser Budapest-Polgár
Specifically, we are looking for a In store Visual Merchandiser
who will be reporting to the Store Manager, and that will be responsible to take care of assigned store physical features and products display, with the aim to maximise offer appeal for customer target, within image and brand company’s policies, and within retail targets.
This includes implementation of company’s visual merchandising policies in order to attract customers, maintain customers’ loyalty and generate retail sales.
What will you do?
- Design the decor and window displays in harmony with the objectives set for the brand image and instructions given by Store Manager.
- Achieve the most attractive display of the clothing and the products in the retail store, optimising the space available for developing the sales activities, while complying with merchandising criteria defined by company policies.
- Acts as an adviser to the Store Manager concerning decoration and visual innovation.
- Enhances the value of the corporate image of the company to contribute to the increase of the store revenue/turnover.
- Maintains and monitors display storage areas.
- Ensures that visual standards are understood and maintained in the Store.
Who are you?
- 2 years’ or above related experiences in visual merchandising;
- Creativity and imagination;
- Sound knowledge of relevant display visual techniques;
- Good sense of design, colour and style;
- Knowledge of relevant display visual techniques;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Ability to work to deadlines;
- Practical skills, such as carpentry and needlework;
- Ability to work well as part of a team and also alone;
- ...an energetic, engaging, and positive approach!