Your new company
Vendor Manager position with English language knowledge is open at our multinational partner in printing technology, who is operating with a prestigious Support Center in Budapest.
Your new role
As a Vendor Manager you will be part of the Supply Chain team. You will be responsible for cooperation with Alliance Control Center, monitor their KPIs and performance. Your work will contain a lot of communication and coordination among various teams and management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Alliance management – reviews, meetings, reports
- Escalation point for Product delivery
- Supporting the team members, different projects and implementations
- Improve and make action plans for the better productivity
- Participate in audits
- Open POs and Vendor creation
What you'll need to succeed:
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Experience needed in Vendor Management, Supply Chain or relevant fields
- Excellent MS Office and Excel skills (SAP knowledge is a plus)
- Analytical and negotiation skills, problem solving ability and critical thinking
What you'll get in return:
- You will be part of an environment – conscious, diverse and inclusive company
- Full training and promising career opportunities within the company
- Professional education support, language courses
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
- Hybrid work opportunity
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.