Tool Logistics Specialist
Your new company
You are the central point of contact for project services at a customer's various production sites within Hungary (Kecskemét and Szekszárd). Your main tasks are the coordination of technical optimization measures and activities as well as the coordination of the fulfillment of contractual obligations and savings within Tool Management.
Your new role
- Manage the complete supply chain for the customer’s tools
- Operative handling of disposition, procurement and stock at customers
- Coordination of the fulfillment of contractual obligations such as savings etc.
- Coordinate technical optimization measures and activities
- Ensure the provision of the appropriate information
- External and internal communication about ongoing activities
- Continuous utilization of the appropriate software tools to manage and document Tool Management tasks
- Documentation of processes and process changes on site
What you'll need to succeed
- Highly motivated and confident self-presentation
- Degree in Business Administration (ideally with focus on Supply Chain Management or comparable) or Mechanical Engineer/mechatronics
- Outstanding communication skills
- Willingness to deliver outstanding performance in responsible position
- Technical understanding of cutting tools/machine tools
- Proven self-organization skills, with structured and target oriented way of working
- High affinity for process management
- Microsoft Office skills
- Mother Tongue in Hungarian language
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), german is a plus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.