Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our partner is expanding its learning and documentation team. As a technical writer you help their customers achieve rapid and successful implementation of their various cloud and identity products by creating effective documentation and e-learning materials.
As part of the wider Customer Success Management team, you will develop a strong knowledge of our partner 's SaaS and on-prem products, and have the possibility of working with peers in various locations across Europe.
We expect a unique passion to work in the software development area.
- Work closely with the product development team in order to create easy-to-use technical documentation and training resources that are available with corresponding product releases.
- Design, build, and maintain flexible and modular digital documentation and e-learning content for self-paced and interactive training that incorporates real system usage and relevant scenarios.
- Ensure readability, coherence, accuracy, and conformity to standards of style, design and quality of documentation with a user-centered focus.
- Perform administrative tasks in the documentation system.
- Step-in to support colleagues (developers, testing, support) if workload permits.
Elvárások / Requirements
- A quick grasp and take pleasure in transforming raw content and information received from software engineers into documentation and e-learning content for technicians.
- A university degree in computer science or a related field is a plus.
- Excellent spoken and written English (native or near-native speaker - C1/C2 level).
- Several years (5+) of experience as a technical writer in the software industry or engineering environment.
- Goal-oriented - the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Skills and knowledge of documentation production with Atlasssian Confluence.
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
If you are interested in IT security, the challenges of digitalization, and care about consistent user interfaces: we are looking forward to your application!
For more than 20 years our partner has been the preferred strategic partner for demanding security solutions of renowned customers in the area of banking, insurance, and government. They offer a solution-oriented and uncomplicated corporate culture with flexible working hours, plenty of room for initiative, development opportunities, and attractive employment conditions in a forward-looking and dynamic company. Their product portfolio is being further developed and adapted to new technology trends to meet the constantly evolving requirements of digitalization. That's why we're looking for you.