Pozíció leírása / Job description
We are looking for a Talent Rescource Consultant for our multinational partner (FMCG sector). If you have experience in the field of recruitment, you are interested in employer branding projects as well, your English is excellent and you are open for a matenity cover position, don't hesitate to apply!
- Responsible for delivery the end-to-end recruitment processes, including all functions and positions up to senior managerial levels;
- plan and design tailor made sourcing solutions in order to identify potential talents and build talent pipeline;
- provide extraordinary candidate experience throughout the selection process from the first contact until pre-onboarding stage;
- manage various projects within the framework of Employer Branding and close cooperation with external agencies (personnel, creative);
- contribute to regional Talent Acquisition and Development agenda by participating in several projects and take part in the implementation of those initiatives;
- control and follow up recruitment and employer branding budget;
- lead and develop 1 trainee colleague.
Elvárások / Requirements
- university degree in HR / psychology / economics area;
- at least 2 years experience in recruitment (experience in employer branding is an advantage);
- excellent command of English and Hungarian;
- highly motivated person who can work independently;
- great interviewing skills and passion for customer experience;
- proactive, flexible and adaptive to changes;
- can transform new trends into existing processes;
- brilliant communicator who can influence others;
- know how to manage effectively and successfully a project;
- can work with a temporary contract in full-time or part-time (4/6 hours).
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Flexible benefits and bonus scheme on top of your base salary
- Wide range of development and career opportunities at a multinational company
- Cheerful community events, CSR programs