Software Quality Engineer (ASPICE)
Purpose of the job
You will proactively work with the Project and Product Management, Software Development and Software Testing teams to improve product and process quality.
- Create and maintain quality plans and schedules that support the organisation’s quality goals.
- Devise, plan, and conduct process quality checks, project and product quality gates.
- Manage and regularly report on project schedule, compliance, deliverables, resources and risks.
- Consult and guide designated business groups in their process improvement roadmaps.
- Analyse technical requirements and design to implement and verify the corresponding process solutions.
- Build, deploy, monitor and continuously improve engineering processes in a cross-functional team environment at an international level.
- Facilitate and support internal and external quality assessment/audits.
The successful applicant should satisfy the following requirements:
- BSc-level qualifications in Quality/Systems/Software/Electronics Engineering or a similar engineering discipline.
- Proven experience of 5 years or more in the Automotive industry, or a closely related field.
- Sound knowledge and experience managing, implementing and/or auditing/assessing A-SPICE or ISO26262 (other Automotive industry-relevant standards are a bonus).
- Practical experience with writing/deploying work processes.
- Practical experience with the full software development life cycle (SDLC). Experience with Agile and V-model is an advantage.
- A strong team focus and highly developed communication skills.
- Speak/Read/Write fluently in Hungarian and English.
- Must have a great passion for doing things right the first time!
What can we give you in return?
- A position at a successful global company in Hungary, where you’ll have to opportunity to learn from the best
- Serious, professional challenges
- Cutting-edge infrastructure
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to develop the vehicle control software of the future in the present
- The opportunity to work abroad for several weeks (Melbourne, Australia)