Software Project Manager
We are looking for a Project Manager in one of Europe’s biggest manufacturing centers, who will lead and coordinate the implementation of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS) software in its production plants.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for...
• Leading and coordinating manufacturing-related software
• Discussing potential projects
• Prioritize and allocate tasks for the team
• Managing and monitoring the team
• Reporting and communicating for the transparency of the project
We are looking for you, if...
• You have experience in software development projects, preferably in the manufacturing field
• Experience in some kind of ERP system
• You are willing to travel, as the company has sites worldwide
• You are a great team player and have good communication skills
• You have proficiency in English, both spoken and written