Do you want become part of our amazing Digital Technology journey and play an essential role in evolving and delivering the digital solutions supporting production of amazing LEGO® building toys and brick sets?
This is a once in a life-time opportunity to join the start-up phase on a new LEGO location.
Join us and be part of driving a team that is at the heart of inspiring the builders of tomorrow by creating and improving our manufacturing technology. Come play with us!
- Develop, operate and maintain robust and scalable solutions, used in factories all over the world
- Nurture and facilitate a great engineering culture with focus on good craftmanship
- Explore emerging technologies and methods, seeking developmental opportunities for our platforms
- DevSecOps: “you build it - you own it” (and run it) with a keen eye on secure code and security by design
- Enables security and privacy by design in a non-blocking way, throughout the development cycle
- Creating, handling, and optimizing databases
- Handling of complaints, change requests, solving problems with internal and external partners
- Supporting the development and work of junior colleagues
Play your part in our team succeeding
As a Software Engineer joining our new Budapest team within the Manufacturing Domain, you will be responsible for contributing towards architectural decisions, software development, and technology deployment throughout all LEGO manufacturing sites. Your role is essential in the successful delivery of digital solutions supporting LEGO manufacturing and production across the world.
Do you have what it takes?
The ideal candidate holds an education within digital or technology and has couple of years’ of experience in software development using cloud technologies and modern scalable and resilient solutions (C#, React, CI/CD pipelines, git-based source control, agile). It is an advantage if you have experience working with business facing solutions.
To succeed in this role, you ideally have competence within the following:
- Experience in cloud and the corresponding services and architecture design patterns
- Proficient in modern technology stacks and architectural patterns like event driven architectures and microservices
- Clearly communicate concepts with both technical and functional teams
- Being a team-player who is willing to learn new technologies
- Proficient in English
Join the global LEGO® team What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times. Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
- Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
- Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
- Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
- The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
- The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer. Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
What you need to know:
These are exciting times for the LEGO Group as they look to build on their continued success. In their quest to reach the builders of tomorrow they are looking to hire the best talent and have teamed up with some awesome partners in the market, like us! This might mean you could be contacted by multiple people about different opportunities. Don’t worry though, this just means you have a really interesting profile! Be sure to let us know if you’re already speaking with the LEGO Group directly so we can make sure you’re always talking to the right people.
This position is being managed by our talent search partner HAYS. By clicking on the apply button you will be taken to the job post on HAYS’ page where you should hit apply to submit your application. A member of the HAYS team will then review your profile and application.