Our partner company is one of the largest game development companies in the world. They have many offices worldwide. Our Client is looking for a Full Time UI game artist in the Budapest office. Our Client is seeking a candidate who is an experienced UI / UX artist with basic experience using 3D software tools.
Feladatok / Tasks
- Implement premade visual designs into our game engine using Maya and internal assembly tools
- Join other UI designers to bounce ideas off and offer a fresh perspective
- Craft UI elements with an emphasis in modularity. Organized and detailed.Work closely with team of UI Artists, programmers, and game designers.
- Help problem solve technical hurdles of tools and improve our pipelines.
- Communicate and collaborate with peers and game designers.
- Be autonomous and construct art efficiently for implementation.
- Adapt and work in our proprietary tools and engine.
- 3+ years of experience as an UI Artist within the video games industry or equivalent field
- Proficient in Maya, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Technically capable to troubleshoot your way through proprietary tools
- An eye for attractive design and texture creation
- A strong work ethic is essential – willing to go the extra mile to meet a deadline and to create exceptional work
- Strong communication skills and a high attention to detail • Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction