Similar jobs like this one
Pozíció leírása / Job description
One of our clients is the global market leader for lifestyle and travel concierge and loyalty solutions, and they are growing quickly. As a leading global service business, they help busy people get the most out of their lives and pride themselves on providing the very best customer experience possible.
The main client-facing web app is in Python using Django and Flask microservices. The overall landscape has python, .net, Angular with Postgres, Microsoft SQL, and MariaDB databases. Teams are revamping and upgrading the applications.
We're looking for an individual that takes pride in their code quality and a passion for complex problem-solving. We are currently expanding our team in order to help us work on exciting upcoming challenges such as developing our recommendation engine and breaking an existing monolith application into smaller microservices.
The applications run in an AWS environment maintained by our dedicated DevOps team. Our tech stack includes Elastic Search, Postgres, Docker, Celery, and Travis for CI using Github.
You’ll be a good fit for the challenge ahead if:
- You want to join a team with an ambitious roadmap
- You’re excited about working with a team that is core to our future growth
- You believe in agile methodologies and love collaborations
- You can show us commits in Git, talk us through live projects, and point us in the direction of things you’ve tried
- You enjoy contributing to functional and technical design
Elvárások / Requirements
- Are comfortable with switching between complex layers, the prospect of learning new languages / libraries, and have a genuine interest in the latest software technologies
- Are able to identify and resolve performance bottlenecks
- Are up for the challenge that is integrating with third party applications
- Have extensive experience with concurrency and high transaction systems
- Are open to exploring new technologies and building out POCs
- Are passionate about setting high standards, and shipping quality software
- Are inspiring to work for / with
- Can help non-developers understand – and engage with – the product development process
- Constantly strive to find / come up with better ways to do things
- Want to keep learning and love sharing knowledge
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Growing local team with start-up feeling and a strong background
- Interesting international projects – colleagues from several countries
- Great team, regular team-building events
- Laptop + 2 monitors (24”) help your work
- We are open to your ideas
- Regular home office
- Non-strict working hours (within reasonable limits)
- Team breakfast