Senior Mechanical Engineer
Your new company
Zippsafe is a Swiss startup company with a continuously growing presence in Budapest. With a focus on continuous innovation, they are setting new standards in flexible garment solutions in healthcare. Thanks to the integrated IoT architecture, not only can they achieve significant space saving, but also the administrative
process around locker management can be digitised.
Your new role
As a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer you will be responsible for designing new parts and implementing them into the system. We are looking for a colleague who has experience in development processes and will be a key member of the R&D Engineering team. In your role, you will be responsible for keeping deadlines and managing the daily life of a product.
What you will Do:
- Create CAD concept geometry from initial sections and surface data
- Integrate CAD concepts into Zippsafe standard model templates
- Ensure data is up to date and reflects the required levels of maturity at any given point in time
- Lead design projects throughout main development stages
- Liaison with other areas within suppliers and our assembly hall team to ensure system compatibility issues are resolved timely manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- Engineering excellence in mechanical product design, design for functionality, adherence to requirements, defining production and manufacturing requirements
- Interpersonal skills with strong engagement and presentation skills at all levels
- 3D CAD Design experience (Solid Edge or Siemens NX)
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Fluent English and Hungarian
What you'll get in return
- Home office opportunity up to 2 days per week
- Annual bonus if targets reached
- Opportunity to work abroad e.g. in Zürich Office
- Flexible working arrangements
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.