Our worldwide-known partner is one of the market leading bookmaker companies in the gambling industry with clients from over 150 countries. They work with high-end technology developed internally and are growing dynamically, currently baring an international workforce of 400+. Employees are supported and provided with flexible working conditions and learning opportunities.
Feladatok / Tasks
- Create software on real-time backend applications and platform.
- Write code with focus on usability, simplicity, performance and scalability. We have a global footprint.
- Participate in the full development cycle, from innovation to code-reviews to delivery to production.
- Create and maintain quality software using best practices in a continuous integration and delivery environment.
- Rewrite, refactor and fine-tune code.
Amit nyújtunk / Offer
- They have a state-ofthe art office space.
- They work in a dynamic, collaborative, equal opportunity, non-hierarchical and ego-free culture where your talent is valued.
- They commit to continuous improvement.
- They value diversity and reward initiative.
- Cafeteria and healthcare insurance
- The first 10 days of the sick leave is paid fully in 100%
- Opportunity to take only a half-day (4 hours) day off
- Core time between 10-16 and flexible besides that
- Unlimited subscription for Udemy and opportunity of participating in conferences and trainings
- English lesson during working hours with a British teacher
- 3+ years experience with Java (preferably Java 8)
- Experience with Spring framework (spring-boot, spring-data, spring-integration, etc.)
- Experience in Java middleware architectures – concurrency, message and service orientated architectures are your playground. Technologies as Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ and REST APIs are key part of the design.
- Experience in chaching solutions and in-memory data processing (hazelcast).
- Desired experience with DevOps and CloudOps environments – from containers to CI/CD tot he Cloud. Familiar with key technologies around Docker, CI/CD pipelines and SWS/GCP clued providers.
- Ideally experience with Vaadin and Drools frameworks.
- A solid engineer – your a good problem solver with attention to detail and critical thinking skills. You find somenting magical about solving problems with elegant but simple solutions.
- A good communicator – you communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely with both technical and non-technical staff.
- A keen learner – your are up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and technologies. You are ok with leaving your comfort-zone frequently.
- You are hands on, passionate, persistens, creative, and humble. You get things done.