At thyssenkrupp we have more than 106,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €42 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world - but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position thats's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
With our engineering team of 1000, we are present as an innovative and significant partner in one of the fastest growing and most exciting segment of the automotive industry, in the field of electric steering systems. With outstanding quality and high-tech developments we meet the needs of renowned car manufacturers. Turn your ideas into tangible reality with us!
Tasks / Feladatok
For the thyssenkrupp Competence Center in Budapest we are looking for a Senior iOS Developer for an exciting high-tech start-up project within the organization.
What you will do
You will be one of the first iOS developers on our new project. You will join a small and enthusiastic mobile developer team working in Scrum. On a daily basis your main task will include developing the iOS version of an Android app and building our high-tech project from scratch.
Requirements / Elvárások
To be successful in this role you have
- Proven track of succesful iOS projects
- Experience with store release process
- Experience with rxswift or swift combine
- Knowledge of package manager like Swift Package Manager or Cocoapods
- Knowledge of MVVM
- Knowledge of libs: json parser lib (like objectmapper), alamofire
- Experience with CI/CD
- Familiarity with Firebase
- We use Gitlab so you must have good knowledge of Gitlab workflows
It's an advantage if you have
- Experience with store release
- Experience with coep
- Knowledge of Bitrise
Offer / Ajánlatunk
- Be part of an exciting high-tech project
- Work on a start-up project within Enterprise level Organization
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunity (40 % of the working time in most of our positions)
- Competitive salary and wide range of other benefits (cafeteria & bonus)
- Language courses in small groups (you can select from 5 languages, even Chinese)
- Participation in exciting international projects or career opportunities abroad
- We support your career path with professional and personal development opportunities (like mentoring, trainings and exciting projects)
- Great, supportive and easy-going teams
- Leisure time activities and fun events - sport communities, teambuilding, car test driving and many more!
- You can be part of a successful and growing company in the field of technology