- Developing internal and external systems in small teams using modern technologies
- Maintaining and re-engineering legacy systems
- Develop and improve features for an already existing solution
- Understanding and analyzing business needs, user stories from a developmental and technological point of view
- Delivering high quality code that follows security and coding standards
- Building shared code, with an eye for developer experience - reusability, readability, modularity, documentation, etc.
- Participation in the entire life cycle of software development
- Actively participate in discussions to help building cutting-edge solutions
- Permanently identify efficiency opportunities to scale our product
- Exploring the cause of errors occurring in the production system and correcting them
- Independent work based on business requirements
- Minimum intermediate IT high school,
- Minimum 5 years of development experience (of which minimum 3 years of PHP (Laravel or Symfony) development experience),
- SQL database knowledge,
- Strong English skills.
Nice to have:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or similar relevant field,
- Passionate about learning new technologies,
- Business driven and result-oriented,
- You already worked with legacy systems,
- Experience with email templates,
- Experience in agile software development, Kanban/Scrum methodology,
- Experience with MS PowerBI,
- Used to code reviews,
- Azure Cloud experience,
- Good knowledge of the following: JWT, GraphQL,
- Understanding of SOLID principles and design patterns,
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture.
- Agile working methods,
- Possibility of partial home office,
- Office in the heart of the city,
- An international, family-owned company.
Location: Budapest, VII. District
If you are interested in this position, please apply for it with English CV!