At thyssenkrupp we have more than 106,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world - but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position thats's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
With our engineering team of 900, we are present as an innovative and significant partner in one of the fastest growing and most exciting segment of the automotive industry, in the field of electric steering systems. With outstanding quality and high-tech developments we meet the needs of renowned car manufacturers. Turn your ideas into tangible reality with us!
Tasks / Feladatok
For the thyssenkrupp Competence Center in Budapest we are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer / Frontend Architect with full stack related experience for an exciting high-tech start-up project within the organization.
What you will do
As one of the first members of the project's frontend team you will have various and exciting challenges like being involved with frontend architectural planning. You will develop the most with React, integrate various APIs like payment solutions for example. You will do headless CMS integration and site building tasks too.
Requirements / Elvárások
- Proven track of React projects
- Familiarity with Redux, Axios, Stylus
- Ability to work together with UI/UX
- Familiarity with Figma
- Ability to work in an agile team in sprints, knowledge of Jira
- Knowledge of Git workflows and GitLab
- (Headless) CMS experience
- Understanding of user journey
- Sitebuilding ability
- Good level of English written and spoken
It's an advantage if you have
- Experience with webshops and payment solution development
- Business related experience
Offer / Ajánlatunk
- Be part of an exciting high-tech project
- Work on a start-up project within Enterprise level Organization
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working (home office opportunity up to 60% of worktime)
- Successful and fast-growing company in the technology field
- Cohesive, supportive team