Your new company
Senior Finance Analyst position is open at our growing multinational partner in Budapest downtown. The company is looking for experienced Finance Analysts to join their team to support finance processes and take part in process improvement.
Your new role
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide support to Financial and Business partners and assist in financial planning. Key components of the role include helping to build the budget and forecasts, ensuring the accuracy of reported actual costs, and reporting on variance analysis to both Business and Financial leaders. The Senior Analyst will support strategic and tactical decision-making, long range financial plans, annual operating plan and forecast cycles. Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Assist with the preparation of the Long Range Plan, Annual Operating Plan, and Monthly Financial Reviews
- Partner with the Finance teams to collect accurate information to assist with the capital planning process.
- Upload the budgets and forecasts into the planning system and apply any changes in assumptions in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate and up to date CAPEX and OPEX data within the planning tool.
- Working with department heads to provide day-to-day financial management and business support
- Support budget transactions
- Recommend process improvements that maximize the team’s efficiency/effectiveness
- Help prepare and consolidate various ad hoc analysis, reports and information requests.
- Responsible to multiple stakeholders with conflicting priorities and projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- BSC/MSC degree in Accounting/Finance or Business Management
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a broad range of finance/budget management and controlling or finance analyst experience
- Strong English language skills both oral and written
- Strong working knowledge of general accounting principles, concepts and processes (US GAAP/IFRS).
- Ability to work in a highly matrix environment, with competing priorities
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.