- Responsibility for the independent conception, development, testing and commissioning of algorithms and machine learning models for the optimization and development of central issues of the respective departments within the Company organization,
- Support with complex analyses in daily operations to constantly question the optimization progress,
- Optimal utilization of data potential by taking on the role of senior expert for defined specialist focus areas and assisting in the further development of the potential,
- Continue to develop analytical tools and processes to optimize daily data science workflows.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in computer science OR mathematics/statistics, OR physics OR comparable education with a focus on numerical problem solving methods,
- Professional communication in English (and basic in German),
- Min. 2 years professional experience in a comparable position,
- Programming experience in relevant languages for data science (Python, R, C++, Scala, SAS, etc.),
- Extensive knowledge of basic tools such as Jupyter Notebook and Git and data visualization for more efficient and sustainable daily operations,
- Experience with ML algorithms, big data architecture (Hadoop, Spark, Snowflake, etc.), and cloud computing (Azure, AWS, GCP, HANA),
- Experience with GPU and CPU multithreaded computing.
What their offer to you:
- The love of animals is the company DNA – if you have a dog, you can bring it to work with you,
- Unique corporate culture – with them you will experience openness, transparency and appreciation in an innovative, dynamic environment – because they love what they do,
- An extremely successful business model in combination with permanent expansion and high growth, even in uncertain times,
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours – with them you have the opportunity use the advantages of mobile working,
- Interesting tasks, access to new technologies, to develop knowledge.
Duty time: Monday to Friday 8.30-17.00 (2 days at the office, 3 days home office)
Place of work: Budapest, District 9. (near Népliget)
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your English CV!