- You are a driving force in the operation and further development of our SAP BPC system and financial planning & forecasting,
- You maintain and develop new solutions in SAP BPC Embedded 10.1 (SAP BPC, IP, Hana, Workflow),
- You work with the SAP teams, finance and controlling and your team colleagues in data management, as well as in the reporting and application development team,
- You develop new AFO analyses and improve existing ones.
- At least secondary education (IT field),
- Professional communication in English (and basic in German),
- Certifications in SAP BW, BPC, IP, HANA,
- Experience with SAP/BPC user and rights management.
At least 2 years of experience
- in project or sub-project management of SAP projects (preferably SAP BPC, IP, BW)
- in the development of SQL, Calculation Views, Composite Provider, Open ODS Views and ADSO.
What their offer to you:
- The love of animals is the company DNA – if you have a dog, you can bring it to work with you,
- Unique corporate culture – with them you will experience openness, transparency and appreciation in an innovative, dynamic environment – because they love what they do,
- An extremely successful business model in combination with permanent expansion and high growth, even in uncertain times,
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours – with them you have the opportunity use the advantages of mobile working,
- Interesting tasks, access to new technologies, to develop knowledge.
Duty time: Monday to Friday 8.30-17.00 (2 days at the office, 3 days home office)
Place of work: Budapest, District 9. (near Népliget)
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your English CV!