Telekom IT is an integral part of Deutsche Telekom. With 9,500 IT specialists in seven countries, we simplify, digitize and accelerate the processes in our large corporation. In a time of technological change, our focus is moving from internal services to a cloud-based infrastructure. Agile spirit of a start-up and established professionalism of a DAX-30 company - not possible? Go then! We are breaking up old structures. With its IT applications, the PK² Digital Hub is responsible for personalized customer dialogue in Deutsche Telekom's private customer market. As Deutsche Telekom IT GmbH, we are looking for a new software engineer in the field of campaign management for the Digital Hub of personalized customer dialogue.
As a software engineer, you take on the further development of software for complex products and services along the entire development process (lifecycle). You will specifically develop software in direct cooperation with business and IT in joint agile teams as a contribution to the implementation of Deutsche Telekom's new multichannel real-time campaign management. You will work in a multinational environment in diverse international Scrum teams within Agile Release Trains (SAFe).
- You will take on the clarification of requirements and develop concepts and framework specifications for adapting the software for complex products and services
- You will carry out the corresponding programming work (coding) and take on the installation and configuration of the software for complex products and services
- You create and maintain software documentation
- You take on the conception and definition of system tests and test automation and support team members during error analysis through to error elimination
- You will also take on the technical last level support for other teams for the systems and services managed and manage complex projects
Elvárások / Requirements
- Ideally MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- Expert knowledge in cloud technologies, esp. AWS; e.g. DynamoDB, Lambda, Glue, API Gateway, S3
- Expert knowledge in technology and methods: SaaS (microservices)
- Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, HTTP, REST
- Practical experience in using appropriate tools for development / bug tracking: GitHub, GitLab
- Change management and configuration management, build tools: Git, SVN, Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Docker, Kubernetes, Maven
- Ability to work in multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
- Accepting DevOps as a working culture (end-2-end responsibility)
- Fluent verbal and written English is a must
- Knowledge of German language is a plus
- Experience with working in an agile development methodology (Kanban, Scrum, SAFe etc)
- AWS certificates