Pozíció leírása / Job description
Clario. The Best of ERT & Bioclinica! Two industry leading companies merged together to generate the richest clinical evidence.
Clario delivers the leading endpoint technology solutions for clinical trials. Through experience gained from over 19,000 clinical trials delivered in support of 870 regulatory approvals, Clario fuses scientific expertise and global scale into the broadest endpoint technology platform to enable pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners to transform lives. Through Trial Anywhere™, Clario has mastered the ability to generate rich evidence across all trial models: decentralized, hybrid and site-based clinical trials. With 30 facilities in nine countries across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, Clario’s global team of science, technology and operational experts has been delivering the richest clinical evidence for nearly 50 years.
We are looking for a Data Delivery Engineer to join our team in Budapest. You will take responsibility for ensuring the flow of data is continuous and properly integrated with the systems by creating custom software components and writing complex queries to meet client specifications on reporting and visualization requirements.
In this role, you will
- Work with Project Managers to design, develop, and create data reports, transfers, and data visualization tools as needed.
- Recommend design approaches and reporting options to allow for successful clinical trials
- Write complex custom solutions that optimize the flow of data from various internal systems
- Manage data integrations - design, develop and configure integrations with external systems
- Understand and contribute towards the improvement of Project development delivery metric goals for productivity, cost, delivery and quality
- Assist in continuous improvement initiatives, including workflow efficiencies and associated documentation.
- Other related duties and projects as assigned.
Elvárások / Requirements
What we seek
- MS/BA/BS in a related field
- 4 years minimum technical experience
- Ability to understand and develop SQL / Oracle Stored Procedures, Views and Functions; MS SQL server experience preferred
- Advanced technical SQL experience including ability to develop optimized stored procedures, views, functions and tables
- Experience with other programming languages, such as C, C++ or Visual Basic is preferred
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Able to prioritize multiple projects and work in a fast paced environment with short timelines
- Local to Hungary
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
What we can offer:
- Multicultural environment
- Global impact
- Support your professional development through internal and external training and certification programs
- Home office
- Excellent On-Boarding plan
- Global Exchange Program
- Exceptional Tuition Reimbursement scheme
- Comprehensive Benefits Package