- Ensure stable system landscapes and guarantee smooth Company BI operations (core focus on SAP BW, BO, SAC but also on non SAP systems such as QlikView, SAS, Azure),
- Continuous improvement of the availability and performance of the Company BI landscape, including improvement of thier KPI landscape,
- Interface with the Company SAP basis team as well as external service providers to solve level 1 & 2 issues,
- (Co-) analysis and implementation of Level 3 issues and ITIL processes,
- Set-up and responsibility for the process in the system documentation.
- Certifications in SAP and ideally in service management (e.g. ITIL),
- Professional communication in English (and basic in German).
At least 1-2 years of experience
- as SAP system owner, administrator, or consultant,
- in project or sub-project management (preferably SAP BW, BO),
- with various SAP systems (BW 7.5, on Hana, SAC, etc.),
- with relevant programming languages (ABAP, SQLScript, SQL, VBA, etc.).
What their offer to you:
- The love of animals is the company DNA – if you have a dog, you can bring it to work with you,
- Unique corporate culture – with them you will experience openness, transparency and appreciation in an innovative, dynamic environment – because they love what they do,
- An extremely successful business model in combination with permanent expansion and high growth, even in uncertain times,
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours – with them you have the opportunity use the advantages of mobile working,
- Interesting tasks, access to new technologies, to develop knowledge.
Duty time: Monday to Friday 8.30-17.00 (2 days at the office, 3 days home office)
Place of work: Budapest, District 9. (near Népliget)
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your English CV!