Ehhez hasonló állások
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our multinational company is looking for an Senior accountant/Chief Accountant for the following tasks:
- Responsible for HUGAAP and annual report
- GL bookings, monthly accruals
- Participate at closing activity
- Responsible for up-to-date fix asset at GL
- Lead and participate in the AP process, coopration with SSC, both at AP and treasury activity
- Preparation of monthly VAT report, VAT reconciliation, send the report to the Tax Authority -
- Tax reconciliation with the GL and with the Goverment report
- Preparation of the another tax reports (local taxes,environmental tax, innovation tax, Corporate Income tax etc.)
- Booking of monthly payroll calculation and reconciliation, tax calculation and reconciliation after benefit in kind items, communication with HR department, headcount follow up
- Preparation of the statistic report to the Statistic Office
- Miscellaneous manual booking entries (taxes, advance payments, RBNI etc.)
- Follow up of the complience of SOX requirements, checking of the fulfilment of the SOX controls and prepare corrective action if it is needed
- Supporting of both internal and external auditor’s work -Understands and support USGAAP
- Completion of all tasks assigned to him/her by his/her superiors verbally or in writing
Elvárások / Requirements
- Certified Accountant qualification
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications (proficiency in Excel)
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar position
- Solid Knowledge of SAP system (finance and logistic moduls)
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Openness to learn and develop
- Business English language (spoken and written)
Advantage but not mandatory:
- University or College degree in finance/accounting or economics
- USGAAP experience is an advantage
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture.
- Support of career aspirations and personal development.
- Professional challenges and possibility to grow.
- Training programs, career opportunities.
- An engaging compensation & benefit system
- Well-structured multi-cultural environment.