Senior Account Manager (DACH)
In this role you will build DACH or UK sales from just a few clients and as the first sales hire have an outsized impact on building the sales strategy, process and organization of our company. You are ready to roll your sleeves up and build DACH or UK sales single-handedly for the first months. You enjoy experimenting and designing the sales strategy and can efficiently relay market feedback to product teams. Later you will appreciate the challenge of growing the regional team or the global sales team and with this play a key role in the future success of your new company.
Your contributions will be:
- Demand generation by reaching out to potential customers over the phone, in writing or at in person events.
- Management of complex sales cycles and contract negotiations with decision-makers and key C-level executives.
- Continuous relationship building with existing customers to achieve cross-selling and up-selling.
- Partnership building with POS solution providers and other ecosystem partners.
- Keeping meticulous notes to track our engagement with prospective customers, using CRM and other sales tools.
- Forecasting and meeting revenue targets
- Building the DACH or UK sales organisation
Qualifications: What you will need to be successful
- Minimum 5 years SaaS sales experience in a high growth environment. Whilst you might not have previous experience working within hospitality and contract catering, you will have proven experience in adapting to sell SaaS products to industries that are new to you.
- High level of competence and the ability to present and position yourself professionally and empathically at all management levels (C-Level) to generate successful customer relationships
- Extensive experience with lengthy sales cycles and the independent management of key accounts
- Business level German and professional working proficiency in English or Business level English
- Ability to travel frequently
- BSc/MSc degree
Nice to have:
- SaaS sales experience for the hospitality industry
- Professional working proficiency in French
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work in a small, multidisciplinary team to build the future of checkout
- Joining at an early stage: you will have an outsized impact on a rapidly scaling company
- Competitive compensation
Additional Information: A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Remote. If you prefer we will provide you with a serviced office near your home. You should expect to spend a week every two months working from the Budapest office.
- Travel: You must be willing to travel within DACH or UK up to 30% of the time.