Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 5000 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
- Operation, policy management, event analysis and reporting of different solutions
- Responsible for maintaining, managing, and administering the environments, including daily monitoring of the consoles/systems for event traffic
- Review security reports and implement policy and exclusions based on risk analyses
- Apply updates, patches and make configuration changes to tighten security.
- Advisory and support services to customer with regards of the above products and their operation
- Proactive threat management in product operation
- Incident and Change management
- Collaboration with German colleagues
- Collaboration with the Vendors
- Preparing and introduction of new releases
- Creating and updating processes
- Relevant professional (Security) experience
- At least intermediate English and German language skills
- Basic understanding of Windows Server; Active Directory
- Basic understanding of network design, infrastructure, and components
- Good communication ability
- Customer-oriented approach and precision
- System approach, precision
- Quick understanding of complex problems
- Familiar with ITIL processes
- Good team player attitude
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Hungary due to European taxation regulation.