This goes out to all experienced Qlik Professionals, who are eager to participate in a challenging, multinational analytics project, build with state of the art technologies!
Join our team, to design and implement a modern Qlik reporting solution for a german premium car manufacturers.
If you feel well in an agile environment and if you enjoy having direct customer contact, you are the right fit.
- Gather and analyze customers business requirements
- Design and Implement Reports and Dashboards in accordance with customers expectations and design guidelines
- Perform functional tests and regression tests
- Present work results to the customer
- Optimize Report / Dashboard performance
- Generate new customer demands by disclosing optimization potentials and other added values to the business department
- You have a minimum 3 years of experience with QlikSense (preferred) or QlikView
- You have very good SQL skills
- You've gained first-hand experiences with the relevant AWS-Cloud Services (S3 Storage, Athena, Lambda)
- You are familiar with modern file-formats like ORC, Parquet, JSON, etc.
- You have strong English communication skills (min. B2 Level)
- You have an affinity for logistics and automotive topics
- You are reliable, customer- and quality-oriented, and a good team-player
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Hungary due to European taxation regulation.