Ehhez hasonló állások
Pozíció leírása / Job description
We are looking for a PTP Manager to join our prestigious partner, who is a global leader company in life science. This role is responsible for managing, delivering, and sustaining business practices and/or procedures for all related indirect/direct payables processes and data related to transactional processing for Procure-to-Pay process stream in the Accounting Shared Services organization. This individual will work collaboratively with key procurement/payables business partners to lead the analysis, process re-engineering, and rationalization of key business process/data decisions to further optimize/enable business practices through the existing ERP environment.
- Work with the Accounting Shared Services Manager, the process owners in the Accounting Shared Services Organization, the ERP solutions team and the business partners to continue to evolve the Accounting Shared Service organization.
- Understands/influences strategic direction and works in partnership with key business partners for assigned process area, ensuring the short-term and long-term strategic vision is represented at the enterprise level for Procure-to-Pay process stream.
- Champions business transformation through process standardization/optimization to maximize business benefits by leading team to define process/business requirements for area of expertise which includes but not limited to invoice receipt, invoice processing, T&E and P-Card processing and audits, payment processing, GR/IR resolution, and 1099 and tax withholding reporting.
- Identifies impacts to business organization for recommended changes for the functional area.
- Manages the daily activities of the Accounting Shared Services Procure-to-Pay team ensuring that invoices are processed and paid timely which includes the hiring, training of competent supervisors and staff.
- Participates in financial statement close cycle and operational accounting functions in order to ensure accurate and timely recording of accounting transactions.
- Responsible for insuring Procure-to-Pay team deliverables are compliant with applicable Corporate Policies and Procedures, as well as, providing audit support to external / internal audit teams timely.
- Identification of, as well as, the preparation of monthly KPI metrics and other analyses that allow for continuous monitoring of the team’s progress accurately and timely.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills for interacting with individual team contributors, business partners, and senior management
- Experienced with working with generally accepted accounting principles as well as SAP and Readsoft.
- Good project management skills.
- Bachelor's degree. Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred.
- CPA and/or MBA preferred.
- At least 5-7 years of progressive experience with at least 5 years in indirect/direct procurement and payables processes and data related to transaction processing. 3-4 years of leadership experience included.
- Must have SAP AP system experience. ReadSoft experience preferred.
- Experience with leading projects to further automate manual business processes.
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Long term career perspective
- Interesting, stimulating work in an international environment
- Pleasant atmosphere with inspiring and diverse working teams
- Home Office opportunity