- The Solution Architect will own the architectural design through the initial phases of the design (request, concept and high level)o Ability to promote solutions to potential customers based on the available portfolio elements - to consult the client and to match the clients demands with our portfolio and capabilities.
- Intensive communication and collaboration with stakeholders e.g. DSM, Bid Managers, Sales
- Consultants, client representatives on all management levels as well as suppliers
- The ability to build an excellent relationship to customers and internal stakeholders with the aim of being perceived as “Trusted Advisor” for the Sales Teams and clients
- Guide the Bid team for LBU and Germany Outbound business through cost and price optimization by leveraging LBU resources and TC International colleagues
- Drive and steer the implementation of selected projects
- Support German based Sales teams in winning international TC opportunities (Germany Outbound) e.g. MPLS IP-VPN
Elvárások / Requirements
- 3 – 5 years experience in international telecommunication business environment and strong intercultural collaboration skills
- Excellent English speaking- and writing skills
- Extensive knowledge of Project management – preferable with certificates (PMP, PRINCE2 Practitioner, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of the TC portfolio and/or CCNA level of networking skills (certificate is not necessarily required)
- Knowledge of MPLS services and SD WAN
- Strong communication and presentation skills to Executive Management audience
- Willing to travel abroad (monthly ca. 1-2 trip to Germany)
This is a senior role requiring communication, presentation, negotiation and networking skills on all levels within Deutsche Telekom as well and foremost within the organizations of our clients.