Pozíció leírása / Job description
Clario. The Best of ERT & Bioclinica.
Clario is hiring a Project Manager to join our Project Management team! This person will be responsible for directing/managing services for client projects to assure high quality, on-time and on-budget services while promoting excellent customer service.
Clario delivers the leading endpoint technology solutions for clinical trials. Through experience gained from over 19,000 clinical trials delivered in support of 870 regulatory approvals, Clario fuses scientific expertise and global scale into the broadest endpoint technology platform to enable pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners to transform lives. Through Trial Anywhere™, Clario has mastered the ability to generate rich evidence across all trial models: decentralized, hybrid and site-based clinical trials. With 30 facilities in nine countries across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, Clario’s global team of science, technology and operational experts has been delivering the richest clinical evidence for nearly 50 years.
In this role you will:
- Lead the Planning and Setup, Monitoring, and Closeout phases of clinical study management
- Monitor study timelines and manage the financial components of each study
- Identify potential study risks and mitigations, and escalate as appropriate.
- Manage internal/external negotiations and promote collaboration to foster a positive team environment, effective communications, and efficient use of resources to meet study timelines and contractual obligations.
- Apply problem solving strategies to address customer issues and maintain issue tracking documentation to monitor progress and ensure timely resolution to customer escalations
- Ensure compliance with timely training completion and documentation
- Present study services at Investigator Meetings or site initiation meetings as needed
- Attend client meetings with Business Development and/or Operational teams to present Company services and Operational Data flow, as needed
- Assist with training new members of the Project Management team and perform other duties, assignments, or special projects as time and/or circumstances necessitate.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
Elvárások / Requirements
What we seek:
- Bachelor Degree and/or proven demonstrated Project Management skills or experience within the industry
- At least 2-4+ years of experience in pharmaceutical field (or related industry experience) or IT / software field, with an emphasis on project management.
- Prior clinical trial research or SDLC experience is an advantage.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively in English
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process
- Detail oriented and demonstrated responsiveness to inquiries and requests
- Local to Hungary
- Ability to work from home on a regular basis (this role will be fully remote to start, although we may offer hybrid options at a later date)
At Clario, we put people first, always. We are united and driven by patients, committed to making a difference, and we are always looking for the best talent to help us transform lives.
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
What we can offer:
- Multicultural environment
- Global impact
- Support your professional development through internal and external training and certification programs
- Home office
- Excellent On-Boarding plan
- Global Exchange Program
- Exceptional Tuition Reimbursement scheme
- Comprehensive Benefits Package