Payroll Manager, Finance, HR, English, Budapest
Your new company
Payroll Manager position is open at our currently expanding client who is a global leading, multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services for companies including the world leaders in Pharma, Banking, Consumer Goods and Telecom.
Your new role
- Consolidate payroll data from various sources
- Submission of payroll data to external service providers
- Review calculations & work with provider on any necessary adjustments
- Generate gross to net, & net pay reports
- Arrange net payments to associates
- Discharge any other payroll associated liabilities (taxes, social contributions, insurances, pensions)
- Audit Compliance
- Review, code & upload invoices for approval / payment
- Build & maintain strong working relationships with KPOCs
- Handle questions from employees regarding payroll.
- Ad hoc duties and special projects as requested by management.
What you'll need to succeed
- BA degree in any field
- Relevant experience in a similar position / industry; Ideally 5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of local Social Security, taxes and employment legislation.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills (Power Point and Access skills a plus);
- Good command of English both written and verbal; other European language is a plus;
- Knowledge of People Soft or other ERP systems is a plus;
- Ability to work under pressure
- Energetic, self-starter, initiative and service oriented personality
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to meet constant deadlines
- Proactive approach to work to constantly improve internal processes
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- HR experience an advantage
What you'll get in return
The company offers to their new colleague a competitive salary package in a multinational working environment besides the possibility for long-term career development.
What you need to do now
Should you be interested in this exciting position, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your English CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.