Feladatok / Tasks
- participate in the development and adaptation of mobility policies, rules, regulations and processes;
- managing office supplies, canteens, collector vans, company buses, vending machines, cleaning and work clothes, medical examinations, insurance, etc.
- coordinate supplier tenders; monitor the performance of external suppliers according to agreed KPIs;
- first point of contact for managers and HR team members for ISD and mobility and other related issues.
- managing business travel and missions related issues;
- coordinate work visa applications for foreign nationals and monitor the entire process;
- liaising with the Immigration Office, Hungarian consulates, the Ministry of Human Resources and the Government Employment Agency;
- BSc degree in HR Management, Government Administration or Law;
- previous work experience with work permit authorizations and expat management;
- native Hungarian; advanced English, Chinese is an advantage;
- proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications