Network Automation Engineer
Your new role
The Site Reliability Engineer will be responsible for performance and availability of Compute and Network infrastructure consumed by all business segments. The Site Reliability teams are composed of highly talented individuals obsessively focused with availability through operational excellence. The ideal individual is relentlessly technical, passionate for automating everything and totally committed to delivering amazing customer experiences.
What you'll need to succeed
- DevOps mindset. Familiarity with various CICD, infrastructure code, and source control management technologies.
- A strong understanding of data types and query languages (JMESpath, regex, etc) and familiarity with multiple data formats (XML, json, yaml, etc)
- Develop and maintain Network Automation using Ansible and/or NSO
- Design, develop, test and maintain network provisioning, and automation systems, with a specific focus on supporting Cloud network products and VNFs.
- Work with Network Architecture, Network Engineering, Network Operations and other internal Teams to develop requirements and timelines for new features and integration.
- Propose solutions for developing scalable and highly available network software services used in the management of our IP Backbone, Hybrid Cloud Edge and NFV infrastructure.
- Contribute to the development of service-oriented microservices
- Support design and deployment of infrastructure solutions meeting standardization, consolidation, TCO, security, regulatory compliance and application system qualities, for different businesses.
- Research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.