Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our partner is one of the markets major, full-service providers in the defence sector. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles both wheeled and tracked as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over from end to end and from a single source.
Their group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. The Groups Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces. This is the first unique factory to be built in Europe in Zalaegerszeg using visionary AI technology and which focuses on modern equipment for the armed forces. They developed the LYNX. It is the new generation of vehicles.
- Determination of requirements with subsequent release
- Management of framework agreement call-offs on quantity contracts and execution of delivery schedules
- Handling of supplier provisioning, repair orders and retrofitting issues
- Management of the material shortage list for production
- Management of the first escalation line towards suppliers in case of late delivery
- Communication of design changes with suppliers
- Participation in the preparation of logistics agreements, packaging regulations, departmental projects, etc.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Completed Bachelor’s studies in the field of economics, industrial engineering or completed vocational training in the commercial/technical field with advanced training as a technician
- First professional experience in industrial purchasing/disposition as well as supply chain advantageous
- Good MS-Office skills, especially Excel, PowerPoint as well as user skills in SAP (R3 and/or S/4Hana)
- Good English and Hungarian language skills, both written and spoken
- Assertiveness and very good communication skills
- Willingness to travel internationally
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative and dynamic working environment
- Flexible working time models
- Ensuring work-life balance
- Innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security