Our Partner is NIO who is launched a new factory in Biatorbágy.
NIO’s mission is to shape a joyful lifestyle by offering smart, premium electric vehicles and providing the ultimate user experience. NIO was founded in November 2014 as a global electric vehicle company, with world-class research and development, design and manufacturing centers in Shanghai, Beijing, San Jose, Munich, London and 20 other locations.
On behalf of our Partner, we looking for
Manufactural Process Supervisor
Tasks and responsibilities:
Setup and develop manufactural process team, lead team:
· To develop production process layout for electro-mechanical product/equipment, from parts assembly to final product outgoing;
· To develop process flow chart, PFMEA/Control Plan, fixtures/tools/equipments, SOP (standard operation procedure), identify process CC/SC, risks and find solutions;
· Understand PPAP, support project team to submit process documents；
· To drive Engineering Change implementation if any, and lead process change validation, standardize of process documents;
· To train operators;
· To lead lean activities to improve product productivity from process view / VSM;
· To resolve product assembly process problems on line, continuous improvement;
· To support cross function team for resolving process problems related mechanical and electrical parts, continuous improvement;
· To resolve process problems from field feedback.
Quality System Supporting:
· Support to build ISO9001 and IATF16949 in plant organization;
· Process contact winddown between NIO plants;
· Support 3rd party audit.
Education and experience:
· Bachelor degree or above, Mechanical Engineering or Electromechanical Engineering;
· 8 years electro-mechanical equipment assembly process engineering experience, mechanical or electrical related manufacturing experience;
· 3 years team management experience.
Knowledge and skills
· Being familiar with electro-mechanical products manufacturing process, assembly process;
· Being familiar with machining, welding, stamping, die-casting, riveting, electroplating, coating, electrical wiring processes, or most of them;
· Deep understand about assembly process for torque control, metal parts, motors, gear, gear reducer, chains, screws, wiring, and so on;
· Understand process capability and data analysis;
· Product manufacturing feasibility analysis skills;
· Be able to use AutoCAD or Solidworks, understand mechanical drawing.
Honesty, good teamwork, self-motivation, excellent interpersonal communication skills, quick action, fast-paced environment under pressure
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation
• Participation in a modern innovative investment and then operation
• Opportunity for development in a multinational, implementing leading technology
If you would like to apply for the position, don’t hesitate and please send you English and Hungarian CVs and salary expectation.