- Technical expert on site for all machinery and automation equipment, Work under Senior Automation Engineer
- Leading Maintenance machinery Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly according manufacturing instruction
- Implementation of new machinery, responsible of training and follow up in front of EMS team
- Leading maintenance and design new production fixture, jigs etc.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Former experience as machinery/automation service technician.
- Technician degree in Machinery.
- 3-5 Years of experience in multidisciplinary company.
- Creative, "Out Of Box" thinking, Multi-tasking. Self-motivated, self-maintained and able to take the initiative to solve problems.
- "Team player"- know how to work in a group.
- High skills in English, speaking and writing -must work with foreigner companies