Our business line utilizes innovative concepts in transportation and network management to continuously plan, optimize, and manage supply chain networks as a neutral 4PL.
Outstanding development opportunities, knowledge sharing in a global environment and having fun – that’s our culture.
Grow with us and join the outstanding team at our office in Budapest, Hungary.
What will your new challenge look like?
You will be hired as a specialist in transportation management for the company management business line. You will take on tasks in the area of transportation coordination and processing. In particular, this will include the following tasks:
- Continuous execution of inbound and outbound transportation in our customers' transportation networks
- Performing customer service tasks, e.g., managing transport orders, communicating with clients and partners
- Providing solutions in the event of transportation delays, ensuring information flows to customers and other parties
- Using our own transportation management system
- Working in tight coordination with your manager and the project management team
- Managing other tasks that correspond to your knowledge and skills in addition to supporting the continuous optimization of our customers’ logistics networks
Why do you belong?
- You give us confidence to believe that you’ll contribute to the growth of our company with your personality, skills, knowledge, and experience
- You have just started your career or you are an experienced professional in the field of supply chain and logistics - we have open positions for all levels
- You can quickly prioritize during busy periods and still communicate in a friendly and solution-oriented way
- You are confident in using IT systems and have strong communication skills in English
- You are interested in the field of logistics and enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment
What do we offer?
- SZÉP card and private health insurance
- Annual learning budget and unlimited LinkedIn Learning account
- Partnership with All You Can Move
- Well-being application which allows you to participate in challenges besides helping you look after and improve your health and mood
- Free access to organic fruit, cereal, snacks, drinks, and coffee
- Flexibility and the opportunity to work remotely as a basis for our cooperation
- Regular company events, a friendly and ambitious company culture
- Career opportunities