- This person is responsible for maintaining the operational status of Linux OS-based servers and appliances and will work closely with other members of the IT Operations department.
- The duties of this position are to provide broad spectrum Linux support to complex enterprise solutions:
- Under general supervision, performs installations and upgrades, conducts day-to-day operational maintenance and provides support for various Linux servers.
- Investigating and responding to alerts generated by the various monitoring systems.
- Evaluating and implementing potential new tools and technologies.
- Mentor and direct junior staff in the course of daily assignments to promote a collaborative learning environment.
Elvárások / Requirements
- BSc in Information Technology, Economic , technical field or equivalent work experience
- Fluent English language skills
- Experience in IT field , and support of UNIX systems
- Strong commitment to process, and understanding of security, change and configuration management principle.
- Required to work both independently and collaboratively to address incidents, problems
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols in a server environment
- Experience in ITIL
- German language skills